Nestled between towering mountains in the beautiful Cape winelands lies the magnificent Franschhoek Valley. This is the food and wine heartland of the country, where splendid wines are grown and our top chefs create international cuisine. Here breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest wines all combine to create lasting memories.
- 13 • Cooking Class at Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards: Valentine’s Day Cooking Class
- 13 • Reviving up Rose Festival at Rickety Bridge Estate
- 14 • Valentines Evening with Daniele Pascal at Cafe Bonbon – Paris, Mon Amour
- 14 • Backsberg Estate Cellars Sunday Picnic Concerts
- 20 • Grande Provence Harvest Festival
- 20 • Paint your own Rhino & Elephant at Or-Gari Safari in Franschhoek
- 21 • Backsberg Estate Cellars Sunday Picnic Concerts
- 24 • Batho's Place Concerts
- 26 • Le Franschhoek Hotel & Spa Food & Wine Pairing experience in collaboration with Delheim Wine Estate
|Franschhoek Cap Classique Route||Franschhoek Artisan Food Route||Franschhoek Wine Valley Food & Wine Route|
|Regarded as one of South Africa’s leading Méthode Cap Classique (MCC) producing areas, the Franschhoek Wine Valley has relaunched its MCC route.||The Franschhoek Artisan Food Route celebrates the unique, hand-made or handcrafted food products in the valley.||Take the concept of a food & wine experience to an entirely new level in the Gourmet Capital of South Africa|
|Map | More||Map | More||Map | More|
Le Quartier Français is a luxurious 21-room boutique hotel in Franschhoek village. The extraordinary staff, impeccable service, opulently comfortable rooms and attention to detail ensure that this auberge has made it the top choice for guests for over two decades. Le Quartier Français is also home to the award-winning The Tasting Room, with its unique menu designed by acclaimed executive chef Margot Janse.