Nestled between towering mountains in the beautiful Cape winelands lies the magnificent Franschhoek Valley. This is the food and wine heartland of the country, where splendid wines are grown and our top chefs create international cuisine. Here breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest wines all combine to create lasting memories.
- 14 • The Poetry of African Clay Solo Exhibition by Clementina Van der Walt at Ebony Franschhoek
- 03 • Franschhoek Mystery Weekend
- 04 • Landscape & Star Art Exhibition from recent paintings by Nicolaas Maritz at Moor Gallery
- 04 • Willie Bester-sculpture unveiling at Moór Gallery Franschhoek
- 04 • Winemaker’s Table Dinner at Plaisir de Merle
- 07 • Leopard's Leap Cooking Class: The Story of a House
- 08 • Teas & Tisanes at Babylonstoren
- 14 • Charity Golf Day for Franschhoek SPCA
- 15 • Aloes: Know and Grow Them at Babylonstoren
|Franschhoek Cap Classique Route||Franschhoek Artisan Food Route||Franschhoek Wine Valley Food & Wine Route|
|Regarded as one of South Africa’s leading Méthode Cap Classique (MCC) producing areas, the Franschhoek Wine Valley has relaunched its MCC route.||The Franschhoek Artisan Food Route celebrates the unique, hand-made or handcrafted food products in the valley.||Take the concept of a food & wine experience to an entirely new level in the Gourmet Capital of South Africa|
|Map | More||Map | More||Map | More|
Le Quartier Français is a luxurious 21-room boutique hotel in Franschhoek village. The extraordinary staff, impeccable service, opulently comfortable rooms and attention to detail ensure that this auberge has made it the top choice for guests for over two decades. Le Quartier Français is also home to the award-winning The Tasting Room, with its unique menu designed by acclaimed executive chef Margot Janse.