Nestled between towering mountains in the beautiful Cape winelands lies the magnificent Franschhoek Valley. This is the food and wine heartland of the country, where splendid wines are grown and our top chefs create international cuisine. Here breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest wines all combine to create lasting memories.
8 - 8 February 2014
10 - 11 May 2014Franschhoek Winter Sculpture fair
- 13 • Friday Nights Live at La Petite Ferme
- 20 • Friday Nights Live at La Petite Ferme
- 27 • Friday Nights Live at La Petite Ferme
- 03 • Friday Nights Live at La Petite Ferme
- 10 • Friday Nights Live at La Petite Ferme
- 16 • The GREAT GOOGLY CHARITY AUCTION In aid of :Under 12 T20 School’s Cricket Tournament
- 17 • Friday Nights Live at La Petite Ferme
- 24 • Friday Nights Live at La Petite Ferme
- 25 • Solms-Delta Summer Concerts
|Franschhoek Cap Classique Route||Franschhoek Artisan Food Route||Franschhoek Wine Valley Food & Wine Route|
|Regarded as one of South Africa’s leading Méthode Cap Classique (MCC) producing areas, the Franschhoek Wine Valley has relaunched its MCC route.||The Franschhoek Artisan Food Route celebrates the unique, hand-made or handcrafted food products in the valley.||Take the concept of a food & wine experience to an entirely new level in the Gourmet Capital of South Africa|
|Map | More||Map | More||Map | More|
The Franschhoek Wine Tram tour is one of the best ways to discover the true essence of the Franschhoek Valley – picturesque vineyards, breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world-class cuisine, fine wines and 300 year history. Passengers aboard the hop-on hop-off tour will experience a unique and leisurely way to see the Franschhoek Valley as they journey through rolling vineyards in an open-side tram and open-air tram-bus stopping in at some of South Africa’s oldest and most distinguished wine estates.