Nestled between towering mountains in the beautiful Cape winelands lies the magnificent Franschhoek Valley. This is the food and wine heartland of the country, where splendid wines are grown and our top chefs create international cuisine. Here breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest wines all combine to create lasting memories.
- 06 • Spring Concert with Hanneli Rupert (Mezzo-soprano) and Albie van Schalkwyk (Piano)
- 06 • Walk for Hope
- 07 • Get a Taste of Spring with Louise Carver live at Haute Cabriere
- 12 • Inaugural Reuben Riffel & Friends Invitational
- 14 • Jean Bruwer Exhibition at Is Art Gallery
- 17 • Bridge House Golf Day
- 18 • Neil Jewell's 2 day Charcuterie Course
- 20 • Babylonstoren talk: Dr Hans Roos shares his passion for Clivia
- 24 • Celebrate Braai Day with Leopard's Leap and Weber
|Franschhoek Cap Classique Route||Franschhoek Artisan Food Route||Franschhoek Wine Valley Food & Wine Route|
|Regarded as one of South Africa’s leading Méthode Cap Classique (MCC) producing areas, the Franschhoek Wine Valley has relaunched its MCC route.||The Franschhoek Artisan Food Route celebrates the unique, hand-made or handcrafted food products in the valley.||Take the concept of a food & wine experience to an entirely new level in the Gourmet Capital of South Africa|
|Map | More||Map | More||Map | More|
Comprised of two farms, situated on opposite ends of the breathtaking Franschhoek Wine Valley, Haute Cabrière is something extraordinary. A rich history, a whimsical setting, a seductive approach to wine and a magnetic proprietor ensure that it is a decadent affair for any visitor. The core belief that wine is grown not made makes the farm’s ethos incredibly real and intrinsically human.