Nestled between towering mountains in the beautiful Cape winelands lies the magnificent Franschhoek Valley. This is the food and wine heartland of the country, where splendid wines are grown and our top chefs create international cuisine. Here breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest wines all combine to create lasting memories.
- 20 • Geoff Horne Exhibition at the Gallery at Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate
- 25 • Grande Provence Wine and Dine Collaboration
- 25 • 2014 Vintage Ideas at Simondium's Country Lodge
- 26 • Rail Tourism Day Trip to Solms Delta
- 26 • New School Grand Cru Chardonnay hosted by Môreson Winery
- 04 • Wings For Life World Run
- 06 • Cooking Class: Perfecting Pastries
- 10 • Winter Sculpture Fair presented by MasterCard
- 16 • Franschhoek Literary Festival
|Franschhoek Cap Classique Route||Franschhoek Artisan Food Route||Franschhoek Wine Valley Food & Wine Route|
|Regarded as one of South Africa’s leading Méthode Cap Classique (MCC) producing areas, the Franschhoek Wine Valley has relaunched its MCC route.||The Franschhoek Artisan Food Route celebrates the unique, hand-made or handcrafted food products in the valley.||Take the concept of a food & wine experience to an entirely new level in the Gourmet Capital of South Africa|
|Map | More||Map | More||Map | More|
Anthonij Rupert Wyne was founded on the farm, L’Ormarins in Franschhoek. Originally owned by the late Anthonij Rupert, who passed away in 2001, the farm was eventually taken over by his brother Johann Rupert in 2003 and the brand named after him. It was Johann Rupert who constructed a state-of-the-art winemaking facility, catapulting the farm into a prestigious wine estate and the beginnings of what is now a sprawling enterprise.