Our company, The Specialist, cleans all Persian Carpets, Dhurries, Kelims &Hand-Made Rugs. Assists Interior Designers and sell Persians Carpets.
A Brief introduction to who we are:
The Specialist was established to fulfil the growing need for cleaning and restoring of both corporate and private owned Persian Carpet owners. We provide the following service, refraining, Mouth damage, Overcasting. Our company only uses authentic Eastern methods to restore your carpets to its previous glory. We have reputable references, which Clive, the Owner has built up over a period of 18 years.
Collection and delivery is done by the company. The cleaning process takes up to two to three weeks from day of collection. Refraining, Moth damage, Overcasting, Holes and Securing will depend on extended of damage done to carpet.
Methodology of work (Persian Carpet Owners)
Quotes are free of charge, and will be done by Clive .We will keep you up to date at all times, of the work in progress. Will have meetings every second week, or were need arises.
As these rugs need to be hung out to dry, weather conditions often prolong the cleaning process. We work on a First in, First out system. We are a dedicated team and at all times strive to deliver excellent service and to get all work out, within the time frame promised.
- Namibia’s Interior Designer : Marissa Lochner email:email@example.com
- Art Gallery owner : Johan Coetzee cell: 0827883553 W 0218865656
- Persian Carpet shop owner: Chollotte le grange Cell 083659596213 W 0218631944
- Nooitgedagth Farm Suzanne / Werner 0826038357
- Intelligroup water and fire damage company : Venessa Wintvogel W 0219050547