The opening of the Liam Tomlin Foods Culinary Studio and Leopard’s Leap Vineyards was held on 16 and 17 February 2012. The property boasts an innovative state-of-the-art demonstration kitchen, run by Liam Tomlin, a beautifully designed tasting room for Leopard’s Leap wines and a shop with designer kitchen items. The tasting room opens up on a beautiful open plan verandah with spectacular views over the vineyards.
Below is a few photographs taken on the evening of the opening.
To read more about Leopard’s Leap and Liam Tomlin’s culinary studio, please visit their website at www.leopards-leap.com.
- Win tickets to Cook Franschhoek!
- Franschhoek Mystery Weekend 7 to 9 June 2013
- Entries invited for the 5th Annual South African Wine Writers Award The Franschhoek Literary Festival 17 – 19 May 2013
- Win four tickets to experience the Franschhoek Wine Tram!
- HotChillee Announces 2013 Cape Rouleur Winners