Franschhoek may be a small town, but visitors and locals will agree that it is a constant hive of activity! Not only known worldwide for its award-winning wines and fine dining establishments, this quaint French influenced village in the heart of the Winelands is also a popular destination for:
- horse rides through the vineyards with Pieter Hugo from Paradise Stables.
- exploring fynbos with a biodiversity walk by Rob Armstrong from Haut Espoir.
- taylor made bicycle rides with Manic Cycles – you decide the pace!
- guided geological tours and tree walks with Prof Izak Rust.
- catching an old-time favourite movie at the Screening Room at LQF with a glass of wine in hand.
- learning more about the history of the people of the Cape Winelands at Museum van de Caab at Solms-Delta wine estate.
- adoring sexy vintage cars at the Franschhoek Motor Museum at L’Ormarins.
- breathtaking wedding celebrations and unforgettable memories.
Should you, as a media representative, wish to write a feature article on Franschhoek, feel free to contact Pippa Pringle, who will be more than happy to assist with interesting story angles or ideas. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our news section to view our press releases.
A number of high resolution photos are for exclusive use of our media partners. Please contact Pippa Pringle at email@example.com to request some photographs.
We have three top quality local publications in Franschhoek: