Horse Riding Tours
Closed on Sundays
Wine tasting on horseback (± 4 hours)
Take a scenic ride through vineyards, forests and over mountains, stopping at the Rickety Bridge Winery and Mont Rochelle before returning to the stables. The total riding time is around 2 hours and 30 minutes, with 30-45 minute stops at each wine estate.
- R1100 per person
- Wine tasting included
- Lunch NOT included
- Mon-Sat: 8:45-13:15 or 13:15-17:45
Our guide takes you on a scenic tour of the area.
- Hourly Trips: R400 per hour per person
- Hourly rides: 7:30-8:45 or 17:45-19:00
- Beginners and experienced riders welcome!
- Only supervised, experienced children over 12 years
- Maximum rider weight 100kg (16 stone)
- No riding on Sundays and Christian holidays
All bookings by telephone/fax: +27 (0)21 876 2160 or cell: +27 (0)84 586 2160 or email: Sterna Hugo