Bastille Festival competition #1 – win tickets!
To shake off the winter blues, we have invited a special group of dancers to the Franschhoek Bastille Festival! They will be travelling approximately 6 hrs and 45 minutes from their resident country to come and showcase their traditional dance with its typical elegant hip-swaying and shuffling of the feet. We’d like to know where they are coming from!
Visit our competition post, post your answer in the comments’ section and you will be entered into our draw to stand a chance of winning four tickets to the Franschhoek Bastille Festival on Sunday 13 July 2014. Enter our competition every week to increase your chances of winning!
To find the answer, please visit the Franschhoek Bastille Festival website at www.franschhoekbastille.co.za
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Entries close on Wednesday 9 July 2014 at 12h00. Winners announced at 14h00
– Entrants should be older than 18 years
– The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into
– Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash
– Flights and transport not included in prize.
12 thoughts on “Bastille Festival competition #1 – win tickets!”
seychelles and also look like Masurituis
seychelles so beautiful
The Dancers are from Seychelles
Comments are closed.