Bridge House Pre-Primary, Preparatory and College is situated in an extraordinarily beautiful setting, ten kilometres outside Franschhoek. The school was established in 1995 and being a young school is engaged in the invigorating challenge of writing its own extraordinary history. International Round Square membership; international exchanges; a strong President’s Award programme; being co-educational from Playschool to Grade 12; boarding, and warm relationships, make the school unique. Add an emphasis on future-thinking and global relevance (as opposed to adherence to past practices) and you have a distinctive, vibrant independent school that is proudly different.
Bridge House offers:
- One-stop schooling on campus from Playschool to Grade 12 (Matric)
- Modern boarding houses for Grades 7 to 12
- A safe environment in a beautiful country setting
- An independent (IEB) Matric examination with an excellent track record – 100% pass rate to date
- A wide variety of individual and traditional sports with excellent facilities, including a world-class Astroturf for hockey
- A dynamic cultural programme
- Small classes with a well-qualified, highly motivated and dedicated teaching staff who give individual care and attention to each child
- Membership of the International Round Square organisation guided by the IDEALS (Internationalism, Democracy, Environment, Adventure, Leadership and Service)
- International exchanges and conference opportunities with Round Square Schools across the world
- Learning for Life Leadership Award (Prep) and President’s Award (College) provide a balanced non-competitive framework for self development
- Community partnerships
Please contact Gill Malcolm – firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 874 8100 for information.