Bridge House Pre-Primary, Preparatory and College is situated in an extraordinarily beautiful setting, ten kilometres outside Franschhoek. The school was established in 1995 and celebrates its 25th Birthday in 2020. International Round Square membership; international exchanges; a strong President’s Award programme; being co-educational from Playschool to Grade 12; boarding, and warm relationships, make the school unique. Add an emphasis on future-thinking and global relevance (as opposed to adherence to past practices) and you have a distinctive, vibrant independent school that is proudly different.
Bridge House offers:
• One-stop schooling on campus from Playschool to Grade 12 (Matric)
• Modern boarding houses for Grades 6 to 12
• A safe environment in a beautiful country setting
• An independent (IEB) Matric examination with an excellent track record – 100% pass rate to date
• A wide variety of individual and traditional sports with excellent facilities, including a world-class Astroturf for hockey
• A dynamic cultural programme
• Small classes with a well-qualified, highly motivated and dedicated teaching staff who give individual care and attention to each child
• Membership of the International Round Square organisation guided by the IDEALS (Internationalism, Democracy, Environment, Adventure, Leadership and Service)
• International exchanges and conference opportunities with Round Square Schools around the world
• Learning for Life Leadership Award (Prep) and President’s Award (College) provide a balanced non-competitive framework for self development
• Community partnerships
Please contact Gill Malcolm – firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 874 8100 for information.