Celebrate Christmas at the Franschhoek Village Market
Every year the Franschhoek Village Market spoil visitors to the Cape Winelands with a 3-day Christmas Market. This is the place where locals and hundreds of holiday makers spend a day under the historic oak trees located in the old church gardens. On the menu are affordable artisan foods paired with the best wines and craft beer from the Franschhoek area. Quality handcrafted goods are also on offer. Bring along the whole family as there is a play area for the kids and furry friends are welcome (on a leash).
This Christmas market has been voted the 39th best Christmas Market in the world by Big 7 Travel!
With over 100 hand-picked traders you can expect unique arts and crafts, vintage clothing, antiques and a remarkable variety of delicatessen, fresh produce, craft beer, coffee brewers amongst many other treats. Perfect for your Christmas shopping to spoil your loved ones with handmade and original gifts.
Join the Franschhoek Village Market under the trees, with live music from amazing local talent:
- Saturday 21 Dec 2019: Newton & Co
- Sunday 22 Dec 2019: Guy Veltman
- Monday 23 Dec 2019: Peter Wyness
- Christmas Cakes, mince pies, decorations, napkins and beautiful cotton Pajamas by ChristmasThyme
- Christmas Angel ornaments for the tree made from recycled Nespresso pods by NesJewels
- Signature, handmade and professional knifes for every occasion by Alain’s Signature Blades
- Hand crocheted swimwear and clothing, perfect for the SA summer by KASA Knits & Krochets
- Handmade, real leather shoes by Arnold Vengari
- Stunning African inspired pottery by Elvis Potina
- Colourful South African designed shorts and more by Tsotsi Streetwear
- Fynbos designed pillows and scatter cushions by Junice Hanekom
- Beautiful and soft linen clothing Kim Howell
- Creative, delicate and beautiful beaded jewellery by Nicholas Snaith
- Original artwork, paintings and imagery by Angel, Alex, Paddy, Fernando and more
- Gorgeous real wood cutting blocks and lighting design by Neighbourwood