Winter is here which means cozy fire places, comfort food and great wines, but best of all is that Franschhoek’s popular Mystery Weekends are back. A weekend of surprise, relaxation and pure indulgence – and if you haven’t booked you’re definitely missing out on this ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity.
Ideally suited to couples, the Franschhoek Mystery Weekends are packaged to absolute perfection, and holds the promise of revealing Franschhoek’s finest wines, world-class cuisine, bespoke experiences and so much more. And the best part is you don’t have to book anything. Registration for the weekend will take place at Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards.
This year there are four fabulous packages on offer for the weekend. In the past your entire experience would have been preselected, but this year you will have the opportunity to randomly select your own Saturday dinner, Sunday lunch and two optional experiences.
Your unforgettable and unique Franschhoek Mystery Weekend includes the following:
- Two nights’ accommodation;
- Breakfast daily;
- A surprise event on the Friday night;
- Dinner on the Saturday night;
- A light lunch on the Sunday;
- A selection of fun filled bespoke Franschhoek experiences which will be revealed upon your check in but are guaranteed to be memorable.
To ensure we cater to all discerning travelers the packages have been tiered as follows:
- The ‘Ultimate’ Experience in the Franschhoek Valley at R8 200 per couple;
- The ‘Deluxe’ Franschhoek Valley Experience at R6 150 per couple.
These establishments are situated just outside the Valley but are guaranteed to be über luxurious.
- The ‘Superior’ Franschhoek Experience at R5 650 per couple;
- The ‘Premium’ Franschhoek Experience at R5 300 per couple.
For bookings or queries please contact Carmen Arendse on email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are for two persons sharing per weekend;
- Full payment confirms your booking;
- Not transferable and non-refundable;
- No children or infants allowed.
- Excludes transport and flights.
- Accommodation, meals and activities are not transferable.