In an effort to support and promote small business enterprises in and around the Franschhoek Wine Valley visitors to the village are invited to meet these entrepreneurs at the 2nd annual Franschhoek Small Business Expo. The event takes place on Friday, 2 September (10am to 2pm) in the Franschhoek Town Hall. The expo coincides with the national Small Business Friday initiative, which encourages South Africans to support local small businesses. The initiative was developed to celebrate and recognise the importance of the small business community.
A range of local-based service providers and business owners will be displaying their services at this event. The expo is open to all members of the public and business owners, or managers who are interested in obtaining more information about local Franschhoek services on offer. The aim of the expo is to connect local businesses with each other and in particular to give exposure to smaller Franschhoek-based service providers. The expo is supported by the Greater Stellenbosch Municipality and the Cape Chamber of Commerce.
List of exhibitors:
- Bloomberg Construction – Construction
- Charles Edouard Lugagne – Photography & videography
- Christies Fine Jewellery Design & Art – Retail
- Die Teesakkie – Catering / handmade products
- Eole & Harry – Organic German wooden toys
- Foto Artist Studio – Photography and printing
- Franschhoek Clothing – Clothing, gifts
- Franschhoek Live Craft Centre – Crafts
- Franschhoek Tuk Tuk – Tours and transfers
- Gooding’s Groves Olive Farm Employee Project – Homemade products
- Glam Fairy Events – Event management
- Green Chameleon Designs – Tourist gifts, tshirts, etc.
- Huguenot Memorial Museum – History
- Injoy Design – Design
- La Laundry – Laundry & ass.services
- Le Grand Plie Dance School – Dance instruction in a range of styles
- Mary’s Kitchen – Catering / handmade products
- My Hearing – Hearing
- Or-gari Golden Safari
- Potina Ceramics – Ceramic pottery
- Postnet Franschhoek – Couriering, packaging, printing
- Rupert & Rothschild Vignerons – Wine tasting and restaurant
- Stellenbosch Municipality – Enterprise development and support / Unemployment registration
- Terbodore Coffee – Coffee
- The Really Interesting Food Company – Delicious gifts and imported goods
- Winelands Experience – Tours & Transfers
For more information please contact Franschhoek Wine Valley at 021 876 2861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.