The Franschhoek Culinaire is a group of chefs who are bringing dining and wining to your door to support the involved restaurants as well as the Isabelo Charity by Margot Janse.
Bid on your favourite chef combination and be entertained, at a venue of your choice, for up to 10 people! Headlining are some of the top, rockstar chefs in South Africa. Each lot consists of 3 top chefs who, if you’re the winning bidder, will prepare an unforgettable event to be hosted at your own personal venue.
Chefs Darren Badenhorst, Margot Janse, Liam Tomlin and Chris Erasmus with Mullineaux Wines, have donated an AWESOME Auction Prize to the GolfRSA Help Fund ONLINE AUCTION (click here):
BID now! Auction closes on 22nd June
Dinner Extraordinaire for Twelve Guests with Four Top Chefs
- Eight-course experiential fine dining occasion.
- Meal paired with the finest Mullineux wines.
- Chef Darren Badenhorst will be the host at the Long Table at Le chêne Restaurant, Leeu Estates, Franschhoek.
- Darren will be joined by top chefs Margot Janse, Liam Tomlin and Chris Erasmus.
- Wines supplied sponsored by Mullineux Wines
Fundraising to support South Africa’s caddies and golf’s vulnerable workers.
Several FANTASTIC Auction Prizes!!
For more details click here