Festival in the Valley – This spectacular event is hosted annually on the La Paris Estate. This breath-taking Estate with it’s luscious gardens and manicured lawns is situated only 8km outside the picturesque town of Franschhoek. Join us this year from 27 – 29 November 2015 for another exciting line up of festivities including high end gifts for your Christmas shopping, Artisanal food and beverages, Food trucks, Wine, Craft Beer, Cocktails, Live entertainment, an Outdoor Expo and variety of activities to keep the kids entertained. Buy your ticket for one of the days, the whole weekend or upgrade your ticket to enjoy the fantastic line up of musicians taking our stage on the top field for The Summer Concerts.
- You can expect a daily market with high end gifts, fashion, accessories and beauty products. There will also be food trucks, local wines, craft beer and cocktails to mention a few.
- Are you worried about your kids? Don’t be. There will be jumping castles, water slides and an outdoor evening movie to keep the children entertained.
- Your visit will be accompanied by some of the biggest artists from South Africa and you can expect daily performances by Gareth James, Jacques Terre’Blanche, Caitlin DeVille and a special performance by Wild Lettuce on Friday evening.
- Fire dancers will add to the magical atmosphere and wow the guests with their mystical movements and dazzling displays.
- Don’t forget to visit the pop up day spa by Eternal Child which will offer guests an array of pampering treatment.
Friday 12:00 – 21:00
Kurt Darren Concert 18:30 – 20:00
Saturday 10:00 – 21:00
Lollos 11:00 – 12:00
Summer Concert 15:00 – 18:00
Sunday 10:00 – 21:00
Lollos 11:00 – 12:00
Adults : 18 and over
Kids – under 18
Kids – under 2 no charge
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday Market
Early Bird Adults R40
Early Bird Kids R30
Market tickets included in the following:
Friday @ 18:30 Kurt Darren Concert
Early Bird R150
Saturday @ 15:00 Big Field Summer Concert (Beatenberg, Jimmy Nevis, Matthew Mole and aKing)
Early Bird R100
Limited Bird R150
Saturday and Sunday @11:00 Lollos
Early Bird R50
Tickets are available at – http://festivalinthevalley.co.za/festival-tickets/