Leeu Estates now allow guests to fully immerse themselves in the Leeu Collection lifestyle with their exciting Half-Day Experience Package, which includes a guided Garden & Art tour on their 5-Star flagship property, a Signature Wine Tasting at one of the top 100 wineries in the world, The Wine Studio, and a dining experience at the brand new Le chêne, situated in The Manor House.
Immerse yourself in the unrivalled Leeu Collection lifestyle at our flagship 5-Star Premium property, Leeu Estates, a working wine farm in Franschhoek with panoramic valley, vineyard and mountain views.
This exciting half-day experience includes:
- A one-hour guided Garden & Art Tour that takes guests through meticulously landscaped gardens with strategically placed sculptures by renowned South African artists.
- A Signature Wine Tasting at the elegant Wine Studio, where guests are guided by the knowledgeable team through the finer nuances of the premium wines, hand crafted by Mullineux & Leeu Family Wines.
- A two- or three-course lunch or dinner in Le chêne. Meaning “The Oak Tree”, Le chêne pays homage to Franschhoek by utilising only the finest local ingredients whilst celebrating the valley’s French heritage in cuisine, theme and concept.
- R835 per person, includes guided Garden & Art Tour, Signature Wine Tasting, two-course lunch/dinner with a glass of wine
- R945 per person, includes guided Garden & Art Tour, Signature Wine Tasting, three-course lunch/dinner with a glass of wine