Franschhoek Mystery Weekends are back!
Winter is here which means cozy fire places, comfort food and great wines, but best of all is that Franschhoek’s popular Mystery Weekends are back. A weekend of surprise, relaxation and pure indulgence – and if you haven’t booked you’re definitely missing out on this ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity.
Ideally suited to couples, the Franschhoek Mystery Weekends are packaged to absolute perfection, and holds the promise of revealing Franschhoek’s finest wines, world-class cuisine, bespoke experiences and so much more. And the best part is you don’t have to book anything. Registration for the weekend will take place at Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards.
This year there are four fabulous packages on offer for the weekend. In the past your entire experience would have been preselected, but this year you will have the opportunity to randomly select your own Saturday dinner, Sunday lunch and two optional experiences.
Your unforgettable and unique Franschhoek Mystery Weekend includes the following:
- Two nights’ accommodation;
- Breakfast daily;
- A surprise event on the Friday night;
- Dinner on the Saturday night;
- A light lunch on the Sunday;
- A selection of fun filled bespoke Franschhoek experiences which will be revealed upon your check in but are guaranteed to be memorable.
To ensure we cater to all discerning travelers the packages have been tiered as follows:
- The ‘Ultimate’ Experience in the Franschhoek Valley at R8 200 per couple;
- The ‘Deluxe’ Franschhoek Valley Experience at R6 150 per couple.
These establishments are situated just outside the Valley but are guaranteed to be über luxurious.
- The ‘Superior’ Franschhoek Experience at R5 650 per couple;
- The ‘Premium’ Franschhoek Experience at R5 300 per couple.
The dates for this year’s series of Franschhoek Mystery Weekends have been confirmed for the weekends of 1st and 2nd June; 27th and 28th July, ending with the final one on the 24th and 25th of August. Book early to avoid disappointment.
For bookings or queries please contact Carmen Arendse on email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are for two persons sharing per weekend;
- Full payment confirms your booking;
- Not transferable and non-refundable;
- No children or infants allowed.
- Excludes transport and flights.
- Accommodation, meals and activities are not transferable.
Frequently asked questions
What is a Mystery Weekend?
It is a weekend of surprise, relaxation and pure indulgence in Franschhoek. Ideally suited to couples, the Franschhoek Mystery Weekends are packaged for you and will reveal Franschhoek’s finest wines, world-class cuisine, bespoke experiences and so much more. Please note that you will only find out where you are staying and eating on the day of registration (the Friday of your weekend).
What are the dates for this year’s Mystery Weekends?
Don’t miss out, there are three Mystery Weekends in 2018:
1 & 2 June,
27 & 28 July,
24 & 25 August
What is the difference between the package options?
The only difference in the packages is the accommodation part.
- The ‘Ultimate’ Experience offers ultra-luxurious accommodation (hotels) in and around the Franschhoek village.
- The ‘Deluxe’ Experience offers ultra-luxurious accommodation in the surrounding Franschhoek Valley but not located in the village (between 17 and 21 kilometres from the village). Typically it could include a stay at Babylonstoren, Angala Boutique Hotel, or Boschendal.
- The ‘Superior’ Experience offers luxurious (guest house and B&B accommodation) in and around the Franschhoek village.
- The ‘Premium’ Experience offers luxurious, self-catering apartments situated in the village of Franschhoek.
Are the experiences that are part of my package, different to previous Mystery Weekends?
We do have limited lucky draw options for the Franschhoek Wine Tram. All other experiences are new.
Are the experiences that are included in my package compulsory or transferable?
The experiences are not compulsory, but should definitely not be missed. All of the experiences have been carefully handpicked to make your stay more memorable. Please note that none of the experiences are transferable for cash and can not be redeemed at a later date.
What does registration on the Friday entail?
Registration takes place at Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards. 14h00 – 17h00. Come and meet the Mystery Weekend team. Pick your lucky box that has your accommodation and breakfast surprise along with some other treats. This year you (the guest) will via a lucky draw, select your own, Saturday dinner, Sunday lunch and two experiences.
How do I book my Mystery Weekend package?
Simply contact Carmen Arendse via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will assist with the booking and payment options available.
What are the payment options?
In order to confirm the booking we need full pre-payment. You can pay for your booking via credit card or EFT.
Can I cancel my booking?
Unfortunately not. Your booking is 100% non-refundable. But please contact us if you do have a problem, if we can re-sell the room, we are happy to transfer the payment to one of the other dates available in the year, but this cannot be guaranteed.
Stand a chance to win!