Add a dash of intrigue and spice to your life this April with the Franschhoek Mystery Weekend. Taking place over the long weekend (27th and 28th of April), in the Franschhoek Wine Valley, it is set to be the best surprise of 2012.
For a mere R1 850 per couple, for the weekend, you’ll be able to experience the finest Franschhoek offerings in this ‘once-in-a-blue-moon’ opportunity.
Representatives at the Franschhoek Wine Valley offices will randomly select a range of fabulous Franschhoek adventures and create your unique couple Mystery Weekend Package. This means that you have no idea where you’re staying, where you’re eating or what other experiences are in store for you. A truly unique experience!
Every Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Package includes the following:
- Two nights of accommodation (for two people sharing) at one of Franschhoek’s superb four or five star hotels, B&B’s or guesthouses;
- A meal voucher (for two) to one of Franschhoek’s renowned fine dining establishments;
- Two breakfasts (for two);
- Two tickets to The Screening Room at Le Quartier Français ;
- A R50 voucher (per couple) to use at one of the participating retail outlets located in and around Franschhoek
- A wine tasting (per couple) at one of the award-winning participating Franschhoek wine farms;
- One other surprise Franschhoek experience (per couple).
‘We’re excited to get this initiative off the ground as we’re confident that our offering will allow for a truly memorable experience. Known as one of SA’s leading food and wine destinations, our visitors are assured that they will have the opportunity to experience some of our finest offerings,’ says Franschhoek Wine Valley CEO Jenny Prinsloo.
With ample time on your hands during this weekend why not include the Franschhoek Wine Valley Food & Wine Route as part of your journey of discovery. Tailor-make your trip and take the concept of a bespoke food and wine experience to a new level.
Participating Accommodation establishments are: Ashbourne House Guest House, Franschhoek Manor, La Fontaine Guest House, L’Aurberge Chanteclair, Le Franschhoek Hotel & Spa, Le Quartier Francais, L’Ermitage – Franschhoek Chateaux & Villas, Maison Chablis Guest House, Maison Des Huguenots, Rusthof Country House & The Ivy Apartments.