The sold out Franschhoek Mystery Weekends are back and we’re taking it up a notch. What makes these different from previous years is that they’ll be themed! So, each Mystery Weekend will be suited around something uniquely Franschhoek. With wine and food being the inspiration, our May Mystery Weekend is perfect for all the Wine Fundis and Gastronauts out there!
Be sure to join us over the weekend of 29 and 30 May for a weekend of relaxation, delectable food and world-class wines. For just R3 500 per couple (self-drive), for the whole weekend, you'll experience the best our little village has to offer.
How the Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Works:
We – Franschhoek Wine Valley – randomly select a range of amazing Franschhoek experiences and create your unique couple Mystery Weekend Package. This means that you have no idea where you're staying, where you're eating or what other experiences are in store for you. How awesome!
Your Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Package includes the following:
- Two nights’ accommodation (for two people sharing) at one of Franschhoek's excellent four or five star hotels, B&B's or guesthouses;
- A Friday night get together, which starts at 18h00, so please don’t be late!
- A breakfast (for two people) to enjoy at two different establishments;
- A relaxed lunch for two on Saturday;
- Wine and food pairing on Satuday evening (for two people) at one of Franschhoek’s renowned fine dining establishments;
- A surprise Franschhoek experiences to be enjoyed during your stay;
Don’t miss out and book your Franschhoek Mystery Weekend today! Bookings close on Monday, 18 May.
For bookings or queries please contact Carmen Arendse on email@example.com.
So, let’s pull the cork and use the fork!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are for two persons sharing per weekend;
- Full payment confirms your booking;
- Not transferable and non refundable;
- No children or infants allowed.
- Excludes transport and flights.
- Accommodation, meals and activities are not transferable.
Franschhoek is a member of the Délice Network of Good Food Cities of the World.
Franschhoek was voted Number 3 in the 2015 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top 10 Destinations in South Africa.