Did you notice that Franschhoek had some very special four-footed guests in town this past weekend?
Especially for the Franschhoek Bastille Festival
we had some very special mounted horses
that patrolled our town to keep all our visitors safe!
Did you manage to take a photo of our special hooved friends this past weekend?
If you did, please share them with us via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
And you can stand a chance visiting the Pop-Up Bacon Bar in Franschhoek.
You will receive two bacon burgers and Miss Molly MCC as part of your prize!
You can also email your photos to email@example.com
Post them online by using the hashtag #Franschhoek or email them by Wednesday 23 July
We would like to send out a special thanks to Captain Marais and Brigadier Mentoor
from the Greater Stellenbosch Municipality for sending the amazing mounted horses our way!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Entries should be accompanied by the hashtag #Franschhoek
– Photos posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will be accepted, as well as email applications via firstname.lastname@example.org
– Inappropriate photos will not be accepted
– Entrants should be older than 18 years
– The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into
– Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash
– Flights and transport not included in prize
– Winners will be notified on Wednesday 23 July at 14h00