We are calling on all Franschhoek fans to take part in our exciting new Franschhoek photo competition! With the launch of our brand new Franschhoek Wine Valley website, we are now searching for the most magical photos that capture the true essence of our gorgeous valley that we can use on our new website!
We would love to receive your image contributions and use them online. In return we will reward the best photo contribution by sending the winner plus a partner or friend on our next Franschhoek Mystery Weekend package taking place from 19 to 21 August 2016! The popular Franschhoek Mystery Weekend is valued at R 3 900. To find out more about what is included, have a look at our website here: https://franschhoek.org.za/franschhoek-accommodation/mystery/
All photo contributions should be emailed to our Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday 12 August 2016.
Follow these steps to submit your images
- We’re looking for extraordinary images of Franschhoek that tell us a story. Show us the beauty of the valley, our people and experiences by sharing it with us.
- Rename and resize your images to between 600KB and 2 MB
- Send us the following required information with your image:
- Your full name
- Area of permanent residency
- Brief description of the scene and where it was taken (<200 words)
- Submit a maximum of five images by email to email@example.com (please ensure that your email are no larger than 6MB in size).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entrants should be older than 18 years.
- Flights and transport not included in prize.
- The prize is only valid for 19 to 21 August 2016, for two people and is not transferable. No children are allowed.
- Should the winner not be able to take up the prize, the runner-up will receive the prize.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- All photos submitted should be copyright free and should be available for use on Franschhoek Wine Valley’s website and other social media platforms.
- Credit will be given to the photographer of each photo used online.
- Photos displaying people should be accompanied by a model release form (on request should the photo be used).
- Entries close on Friday 12 August 2016 at 12pm. Only emailed entries will be accepted.
For any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your entries!