The Franschhoek Mystery Weekend – 16 & 17 August 2013
Did you miss out on the first Franschhoek Mystery Weekend?
Well here’s the good news! Join us over the weekend of 16 and 17 August in Franschhoek the vavavoom capital of the winelands, for the next in our series of Mystery Weekends.
Our dynamite Winter Mystery Weekends are heating up the winelands. For just R2 390 per couple, for the whole weekend, you’ll experience the best our little village has to offer.
How the Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Works:
We – Franschhoek Wine Valley – randomly select a range of amazing Franschhoek adventures and create your unique couple Mystery Weekend Package. This means that you have no idea where you’re staying, where you’re eating or what other experiences are in store for you. How awesome!
Every Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Package includes the following:
• Two nights of accommodation (for two people sharing) at one of Franschhoek’s
excellent four or five star hotels, B&B’s or guesthouses;
• A meal voucher (for two) to one of Franschhoek’s renowned fine
• A discount voucher (per couple) to use at the participating
Franschhoek retail outlet;
• Two different wine tastings (per couple), each taking place at an award-winning
participating Franschhoek wine farm;
• One other surprise Franschhoek experience (per couple).
It’s time to bid au revoir to winter and ‘allo Franschhoek. It’s time for more sizzle and less drizzle! Book your Mystery Weekend in Franschhoek today.
For bookings or queries please contact Carmen Kleinschmidt on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 021 876 2861
P.S Why not include the Franschhoek Cap Classique Route or the new Franschhoek Artisan Food Route as part of your weekend journey of discovery. Tailor-make your trip and take the concept of a bespoke food and wine experience to a new level.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are for two persons sharing per weekend, no singles
- Non Refundable and/or transferrable Deposit
- No children or infants allowed.
- Dinner reservations need to be confirmed with the relevant restaurant prior to dinner on the Saturday night.