Want to learn how to cook with Franschhoek’s chefs and taste with Franschhoek’s winemakers?
Stand a chance of winning
to attend a demo at Cook Franschhoek
on Saturday, 15 June 2013,
courtesy of Franschhoek Wine Valley and Leopard’s Leap Rotisserie & Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards!
At this demo you will be joining Chef Pieter de Jager
and learn how to make a delicious breakfast tart, while
winemaker Eugene van Zyl will be
pairing this dish with Leopard’s Leap Culinary Méthode Cap Classique.
To stand a chance of winning these tickets, simply visit the competition post on our Cook Franschhoek website:
Comment on the post by telling us at which wine estate the demo mentioned above will be taking place.
Also tell us which other demo you would love to attend at Cook Franschhoek
(you can access the programme via the Cook Franschhoek website)
Then simply click on the ShareThis button at the bottom of the post and share the post
via any one of the social media channels available
(email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any of the other channels available).
Competition entries close on
Wednesday, 5 June 2013.
Also remember to visit the Cook Franschhoek website for more information on the event and to download the complete programme.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION
- Entries close on Wednesday, 5 June 2013 at 12h00.
- Entrants should be older than 18 years.
- Tickets valid for Cook Franschhoek demo at 9h30 at Leopard’s Leap on 15 June 2013 only.
- Flights and transport not included in prize.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.