Bridge House School
Bridge House Pre-Primary, Preparatory and College is situated in an extraordinarily beautiful setting, ten kilometres outside Franschhoek. The school was established in 1995 and celebrates its 25th Birthday in 2020. International Round Square membership; international exchanges; a strong President’s Award programme; being co-educational from Playschool to Grade 12; boarding, and warm relationships, make the school unique. Add an emphasis on future-thinking and global relevance (as opposed to adherence to past practices) and you have a distinctive, vibrant independent school that is proudly different.
Bridge House offers:
• One-stop schooling on campus from Playschool to Grade 12 (Matric)
• Modern boarding houses for Grades 6 to 12
• A safe environment in a beautiful country setting
• An independent (IEB) Matric examination with an excellent track record – 100% pass rate to date
• A wide variety of individual and traditional sports with excellent facilities, including a world-class Astroturf for hockey
• A dynamic cultural programme
• Small classes with a well-qualified, highly motivated and dedicated teaching staff who give individual care and attention to each child
• Membership of the International Round Square organisation guided by the IDEALS (Internationalism, Democracy, Environment, Adventure, Leadership and Service)
• International exchanges and conference opportunities with Round Square Schools around the world
• Learning for Life Leadership Award (Prep) and President’s Award (College) provide a balanced non-competitive framework for self development
• Community partnerships
Please contact Gill Malcolm – firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 874 8100 for information.
LOVE OUR CONTENT?
Get a monthly dose of Franschhoek in your inbox!
FRANSCHHOEK WINE VALLEY EXISTS TO:
Develop and implement marketing plans to profile the Franschhoek Wine Valley
Arrange and advertise events that support the Franschhoek Wine Valley brand image and which encourage visitors to the Valley
Represent the business interests of our members to the Stellenbosch Municipality
Aggregate the combined buying power of our members to leverage economy of scale benefits from service providers
Coordinate free advisory services and discussion forums to support our member’s businesses
TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Awards
2020 – Top 25 Emerging Worldwide
Destinations (15th position).
Tripadvisor Traveller’s Choice Destination
Winner 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
Most Memorable Wine Route 2014, 2013
Service Excellence Award – 2015
Best Tourism Event 2015 – Franschhoek
Best Local Tourism Authority Information
service 2013 & 2012
Certain establishments in Franschhoek may levy visitors with voluntary contributions towards the running of the FWV and to support local charities. Should visitors not wish to contribute to these causes, please indicate this to the relevant merchant.
Maintenance & validity of all business operating permits, licences and registration certificates are the responsibility of the business owner. Franschhoek Wine Valley takes no responsibility for the renewal of the required legal business operating documentation
Franschhoek Wine Valley
66B Huguenot Road
Monday to Friday: 08h00 – 17h00
Saturday: 09h00 – 16h00
Sunday: 09h00 – 14h00
+27(0) 66 224 6360